Purpose of Role
To act as a champion for the strategic area both internally and externally, and to foster partnership working to further Park objectives.
Equality and Diversity
· Continue to deliver Child Poverty actions to reduce inequalities in participation
· Continue to develop and deliver social inclusion actions to promote inclusive enjoyment of and benefit from the National Park
· Seek external funding and partnership to support the above work
· To support the HR Officer in the development of policy
· To attend any meeting of the four Key Work Area Officer Working Groups as required to support equality and diversity.
Full role description: Member Champion role description